Despite the postponement of many of our scheduled events in 2020, The IWRM team have been very busy across various other projects. This is a testament to our fantastic team and clients, we thank you for the continued support and are excited to continue delivering our services to many new projects in 2021. In summary:
Projects & Tenders
1. We continue to support the Royal Highland Centre in the delivery of the two on-site vaccination centres.
2. We delivered cleaning & waste services at the Election Centre at Ingilston and the Outside Broadcast Centre at Holyrood
3. Successfully tendered for the cleaning contract for the Euro 2021 Fanzone in Glasgow – you can watch our video below to gain an insight into the meticulous process involved in keeping our customers safe.
4. Undertook a site clearance to remove ~ 12,000 of illegally tipped waste from the Crisp Maltings Group in Alloa.
5. Successfully tendered for and won a 3-year contract for the recycling of Timber for Falkirk Council.
6. On behalf of Cireco LLP, processed their contaminated oversized compost fraction to produce Biomass.
Company & Team Updates
7. Due to continued growth and an expansion of our services, we moved into our new Depot at 17 Springkerse Rd, Stirling. This has increased our capacity for all operations and client services.
8. Gained accreditation to the ISO45001 standard. This occupational health and safety management system helps organisations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by eliminating hazards, preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
9. Our Operations Director, Jordan Differ, undertook the WAMITAB course and is awaiting the award of his certificate. This industry-recognised accreditation further enhances our health and safety management capabilities.
10. We have increased our Road Sweeper Fleet with the purchase of a Scarab sweeper.